Prof.(Dr.) Shive Dayal Pandey
B.Tech(ME), M.Tech(IIT, BHU, Varanasi) Ph.D(MNNIT, Allahabad)
Prof.(Dr.) Shive Dayal Pandey has completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. M.Tech (Thermal Engineering) degree with honours from department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT, BHU, Varanasi, (U.P), India. He has completed Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad, (U.P), India on the topic “Modeling and exergy loss reduction in plate heat exchanger with nanofluid as coolant”. Whole Ph.D thesis has been published in the International Journal of Experimental Thermal and Fluid science & Energy (Elsevier Journal) in form of four papers.
Dr. Pandey has approved Director by UPTU, Lucknow (Letter No. GBTU/RO/2012/7788; dated 20th Oct., 2012 as per the norms of AICTE, New Delhi) has been working as a Director since 2011.
Dr. Pandey has awarded “BEST DIRECTOR” award by CCE in association with UPTU, Lucknow in September, 2014. He has worked many times as a Center Superintendent and Center controller in internal examination and UPTU, Lucknow university examination.
He has published Thirty seven research papers in International and National journals and conferences and review ten research papers from extreme journals (Elsevier, Springer link and Taylor & Francis etc.). He has good knowledge in Thermal Engineering area of plate heat exchangers using Nanofluids. He has supervised 4 Ph.D. students (2 completed and 2 under progress), 5 M.Tech students and 44 B.Tech students.
He is expert in the area of Plate Heat Exchanger (PHE). He was consulting to PHE industries in India and abroad (Canada, California, Switzerland etc) to improve the effectiveness of Heat Exchangers.He has also Coordinated & organized FDP at institute in coordination with NIIT,Chandigarh,IITR & IITD.
Dr. Pandey is the member of a numbers of professional societies and organizations like ‘Academic Council Member’ of UPTU, Lucknow, IAENG, IEEE, Institution of engineers (India), and five reputed colleges nominee has appointed by UPTU, Lucknow.
Dr. Panday has organized and lead numerous international and national level conferences, workshop and seminar. The some important conferences, workshop and seminar as:
1. Organized a one day National Workshop on “Clean Energy Technologies” on 27th October’ 2010 in BBS College of Engineering and Technology, Allahabad. Sponsored by AICTE, New Delhi, Deptt. of Mechanical Engineering, IT,BHU,Varanasi (U.P) India and BJCL, Gujarat.
2. Organized an International Conference on “Emerging Indian Economy: Opportunity and challenges” on February 11-12, 2012 in BBS Group of Institutions, Allahabad.
3. National Workshop on “Advances in Technology & Management for future scenario” on 10th August’ 2013 in KNGD, Modi Engineering College, Modinagar (NCR-U.P.). Sponsored by Mahamaya Technical University, Noida and AICTE, New Delhi.
4. One day National Seminar on “Energy Policies- Issues & Challenges” on 06th March’ 2014 in KNGD, Modi Engineering College, Modinagar (NCR-U.P.). Sponsored by Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
5. National conference on “Recent Innovations in Mechanical Engineering & Technology" on June, 28-29, 2014 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, KNGD Modi Engineering College, Modinagar (India).
6. National conference on “Emerging Trends in Computer Science &Technology”(ETCST) on August, 09, 2014 organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, KNGD Modi Engineering College, Modinagar (India).
7. National Conclave on “Recent Trend in Solar Energy Development” (RESED-2015) on 6th Nov., 2015 orgnized by Department of Mechanical Engineering and Applied Science, KNGD Modi Engineering College, Modinagar, Delhi-NCR(India). Sponsored by Solar Energy Department.
8. International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science & Technology (ICETST-2016) to be held during 08th-09th April, 2016 by department of Applied Science (AS), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) and Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), KNGD Modi Engineering College, Modinagar, Delhi-NCR (India). Sponsored by DST, Dr. KNModi Foundation, Modinagar, Ellora Edu Ventures, New Delhi.
Dr. Pandey has glorious twenty years teaching experience with administration, two year industrial experience and seven year research experience from IIT, BHU, Varanasi and MNNIT, Allahabad. He has attended, organized and lead numerous International and National conferences, seminar and workshop with collaboration of AICTE and DST etc. He is the editor of “International Journal of Engineering and Science” ISSN: 2348-330X.